Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic we have made some changes to how we conduct our classes to ensure we maintain a safe environment for parents and their little yogis. These changes are made in line with government guidelines.
- If you or your child has been suffering from COVID-19 symptoms in the previous 14 days please don't attend the class.
- All our classes will be at a safe social distance following government guidelines.
- Yoga mats and equipment are provided and will be cleaned between each session.
- Face masks must be worn to enter the building.
- For your safety and those around you, we ask that during the class each parent wears a face shield or mask.
- We have hand sanitizer at all of our classes.